About Calling Card
- What is calling card? What are its benefits?
Calling card is a service provided by Aircel through which you can make long distance calls at cheaper rates.
- What are the denominations available?
Please refer for details.
- Where do I get this service from?
Currently you can avail this service by registering online at our website http://acc.aircel.com.
- Is it available as paper recharge also?
No, as of now this service is not available on Paper coupons or Etop up recharges.
- Are there any commitments? Do I have to sign up for a certain period of time or can I cancel my service at any time? Are there any activation or disconnection fees?
Aircel Calling Card does come with time commitment, the expiry period for your card is mentioned in the tariff section. There is no cancellation fee associated with our service.
- How do I sign up for this service?
For signing up for this service:
Step 1: Log on to http://acc.aircel.com and click on Sign-up.
Step 2: Select the plan and the denomination of the card, you want to buy.
Step 3: Enter the phone number from which you will be making most of your calls (make this as the registered number).
Step 4: Select a 4-digit security PIN for yourself.
Step 5: Enter your Contact details.
Step 6: Select your payment options and enter your payment card/account details.
- What is a registered phone number? And what are benefits of registering your number?
Registered phone numbers are the numbers through which you calling our access numbers most frequently. By registering your phone number with us you get the benefit of faster access to our service. You will not be required to enter your 12-digit account ID (asked for security purpose) over the phone if you dial our access number from registered numbers.
- What is an Account ID (12 digit)?
An account ID is a unique number that you would require to login at our website, also this number is used as one of the security PIN in case you wish to access our service from a non-registered phone number. Ideally, the primary number registered by you becomes your account ID as well so that it is easy for you to remember, for example if your primary number is 98xxx12345 then your 12-digit account id will be 91 followed by your primary number which is 9198xxx12345. However, in case you wish to create a system generated account ID then you may do so at the time of signing up for this service.Post signup your account ID is sent to your registered email for your reference.
- What is the benefit of having a system generated account ID?
If you do not have an access to a secure phone number that you may put as your account ID then you may choose to have a system generated account ID.
- What is the benefit of 4 digits security PIN?
The 4 digit security PIN is to ensure added security to your Calling Card. This security PIN would be required everytime you dial the toll-free access number 59777 to use the Calling Card.
Manage your account
- How would I get my user ID and password?
The user ID and password would be emailed to your registered email ID after you have successfully completed the Sign Up process on the website - http://acc.aircel.com
- How do I log into my account?
To log into your account please visit login section of our website - http://acc.aircel.com and enter your 12-dgit Account ID and Password. If you are logging for the first time post sign-up then you will be required to choose your permanent password for your web account.
- How do I add/delete my registered numbers?
To add/delete your registered numbers post sign-up, you would need to log into your account and goto Registered Numbers tab within My Service and update your preferred numbers.
- How do I check my balance and validity?
To check your account balance and validity you can log into your account online or dial our toll-free access number 59777 from any of your registered numbers.
- How do I recharge after I have exhausted my balance?
To recharge your account, you would need to log in to your account online and choose the Recharge option under My PIN section.
- Can I recharge my balance through IVR?
No, you will not be able to recharge the account through our IVR.
How to make Long Distance Calls
- How do I make call using this service?
To use the Calling Card service, you need to dial the toll-free access number 59777 from your AIRCEL mobile. In case you dial from a registered phone then you would be asked to enter your 4-digit PIN over the IVR else you would be required to enter your 12-digit PIN first and the 4-digit PIN after that. Post this the current balance and validity of your account will be played and then IVR will prompt you to enter the desired destination number (STD/ISD) prefixed with the area or country code.
- What if I call from an un-registered number?
When you dial the toll-free access number - 59777 from an un-registered number, the IVR would prompt you to enter your 12 digit Account ID + 4 digit security PIN, after which the IVR would play your current account balance & validity and then you would be able to dial your desired destination number.
- Can I dial the access number from non Aircel numbers as well?
No, the access to the toll-free number 59777 is available only exclusively to Aircel mobile customers. We would definitely update you as when this number is accessible from other service providers network as well.
- What are the charges to register for this service?
There are no charges to register for Calling Card, however when registering you would need to purchase a calling value from the available denominations.
- Would I be charged to use the access number?
No, the access number - 59777 is a toll-free number.
- How much would I be charged to make calls abroad?
Please refer Call Tariff for details.
- What happens to my account balance post expiry of account validity?
The balance amount would be forfeited after the expiry of the account validity.
- What is the pulse for these tariff rates?
The pulse is of 60 seconds for these tariff rates unless specified.
- When I am trying to register for this service it says it is already registered?
Please contact customer care in this case.
- I forgot my account password?
You may visit http://acc.aircel.com and visit Forgot Password option available below the Login screen to retrieve your account ID.
- I forgot my 4 digit Security PIN?
To retrieve your 4 digit Security PIN, please log in to your account online and it would e available under My Services > Registered Numbers.
- Why am I being asked for my 12 digit PIN on IVR?
In case you are calling the access number from a non-registered phone then you will be asked to enter your 12-digit account ID along with the 4-digit security PIN to access your account. Also, in case the CLI of your number is disabled then our IVR will not be able to recognize your number and may treat your number as non-registered number even if you are calling from a registered number.
- Someone has stolen my 12-digit or 4-digit PIN. What should I do?
If you suspect that someone else has unauthorized access to your account, you need to change your 4-digit PIN immediately. Please log in your account and re-set your PIN. Please protect the privacy of your account at all times and do not share your PIN with anyone else